Are you an educator interested in offering Imagination Yoga in your classroom?
We've got Imagination Yoga Teacher Training classes coming soon! Join us for this fun, informative in-service and gain tools and insight to inspire movement and creativity in your classroom. Call us at 971.645.9606 or email us at email@example.com to reserve your place today.
This class is currently only open to educators looking to offer Imagination Yoga in their classrooms as part of an existing curriculum. This is our way of honoring what you do and saying thank you with this inspiring in-service developed just for you!
Upcoming teacher training classes will be held on the following dates in Portland Oregon:
April 20th 2013 8:00am – 12:00pm
Class Cost: $199 per person
The course includes:
4 hours of Imagination Yoga Teacher training where you will learn:
- Benefits of Imagination Yoga
- Instruction on 15 Imagination Yoga poses designed around the interests and abilities of children ages 2-12.
- 2 Imagination Yoga adventures – these 30 minute adventures are at the heart of the program and guide the class through 30 minutes of exercise in a fun, creative, imaginative way.
- 1 Imagination Yoga game – these fun games add a new dimension to how you can introduce IY into your classroom.
- We give you tools to inspire the children you work with to be Kind.
- Tips on story telling and classroom management
A complete Imagination Yoga training manual that includes:
- Documentation of everything we discuss in the class for future reference
- Comprehensive pose pages with color photos, descriptions, imaginative associations and benefits
- Imagination Yoga Adventures in written form to reference later
The class qualifies for Oregon Early Childhood Education continuing education credits (certified through the Oregon Registry).
Contact us to reserve your spot in our next training. 971-645-9606 or firstname.lastname@example.org