Imagination Yoga with the Special Child
Imagination Yoga is offering individualized yoga sessions for the uniquely special child. The goal of these sessions is to help your child develop a sense of equilibrium between their body and mind.
Each 45 minute session includes but is not limited to:
- Activities that provide sensory stimulation often thought of as a pathway to learning.
- Strategies that will help your child successfully regulate their emotions and self calm in stressful situations.
- Activities, movements, and postures that promote increased attention span, memory, motor coordination, strengthened muscle tone, and much more.
- Breathing and relaxation techniques that are intended to help bring your child a sense of awareness about their bodies.
- Songs and vocal exercises that will improve communication, increase self-expression, and develop social skills.
Sessions are taught by a certified Special Education Teacher and Imagination Yoga Facilitator. All are welcome. Each session is individualized to meet your child's personal needs. Your child will develop a toolbox of skills that can easily be transferred into the classroom, anxious doctor visits, and every day living activities. This program is beneficial for children with physical, cognitive and social communication deficits, which may include disabilities such as Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autism, ADHD and other emotional and behavioral challenges.
For more information or scheduling please contact email@example.com